Technical Architect (Veeva Commercial Technical Services)
At 1,700 employees and growing and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are: Employee Success, Customer Success and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in- class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
Are you a top-notch Salesforce.com programmer looking for a company to grow with? If so, we would love to talk to you. Veeva Systems is seeking technical architects looking to expand their skill set and responsibilities to meet the needs of our ever growing customer base . Veeva CRM is the premier cloud-based CRM system used by the Life Sciences industry. Because Veeva CRM is built on the force.com platform, you will be able to leverage your existing force.com skills immediately. If you have Java or Python skills, you’ll have a chance to use those as well. Come grow with us.
- Design and implement Apex and VisualForce customizations
- Design and implement cloud-based integrations
- Manage development projects and resources
- Contribute to our services knowledge base
- Develop internal and external tools to help our customers and our consultants
- Experience developing Apex and VisualForce solutions
- Experience designing and developing cloud-based integrations
- Minimum 2 years consulting experience
- Java or Python programming skills
- Project management experience
- Experience managing force.com deployment environments
- Experience with source code control systems like Git
- Knowledge and experience implementing object-oriented design
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Back to top