Technical Architect (Vault R&D and Vault Platform)
At 1,800 employees and growing and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
Veeva Systems is seeking a Technical Architect to apply their business acumen or life sciences knowledge in revolutionary ways.
Do you thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment? Does the idea of tackling new challenges daily push you out of bed in the morning? A leading provider of business applications in the Cloud, Veeva Systems is looking for a strong analytical thinker and energetic “go-getter” to become part of a dynamic team of consulting services pros responsible for the successful implementation of our content management product – Veeva Vault. As part of this team, the Technical Architect will assist our life sciences customers by participating in business process due diligence, requirements definition, solution design and configuration, and system and training documentation. The Technical Architect will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best Senior Consultants and Solution Architects in the industry and learn best practices for business analysis, application/integration design and project management.Responsibilities
- Participate in business process discovery and requirements workshops
- Assist with solution design and configuration. Support mapping of legacy content and attributes to the Vault for migration.
- Assist with development of Java-based solutions
- Contribute to technical design decisions for integration or automation services
- Provide subject matter expertise on the Veeva Vault product functionality and APIs
- Travel is approximately 50% - 75%
- 2+ years relevant experience in technical development, integration, or consulting
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential as position is client facing
- Solid Computer Science fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, object-oriented design, and software design)
- Programming experience in one or more of the following languages: Java, C#, C++, or Objective-C
- Demonstrated experience working with customer communities to solve business and technical issues
- Ability to take business concepts and express them as potential solution designs
- Ability to take technical concepts and express them as potential solution designs to non-technical audiences
- Programming experience with REST-based APIs
- Aptitude and interest in technology
- 0 cumulative GPA with stronger performance in your major
- 4 year degree required
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/ Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Life Sciences field or other similar degree or commensurate work experience is preferred
- An internship or experience with a pharma company is a plus
- Community involvement or organizational leadership experience is a plus
- Experience with document management systems
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top