At 1,900 employees and growing, and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
Veeva is looking for architects to help build the next generation of the Vault platform. Vault is currently undergoing the transformation from the best in class content management system for life sciences to the best in class application platform for life sciences. This transformation requires the implementation of best in class cloud services and the creation of an efficient development platform to allow the creation of world class applications.
- Implementing best in class cloud services to scale the vault platform
- Own and extend base infrastructure for the Vault platform
- Mentoring junior members of the team
- Writing Code\Implement Change (Do real work, feel the joy/pain of your decisions)
- Work with DevOps to support the development of a sustainable production environment
- 12 years (12+) experience with expertise in one or more of the following:
- Java, Development
- Modern UI Frameworks (e.g. React, Vue, Angular) and Flux UI architecture
- Modern cloud provider services and container technologies (e.g. AWS, Docker, Google App Engine, MS Azure)
- Software or System Architecture design
- Experience with complex event-driven architectures
- Experience developing complex, high availability enterprise software in Java/J2EE
- Strong expertise with Web Services
- Strong experience with a RESTful architecture
- Experience working on teams using agile development techniques
- Drive and flexibility to roll up your sleeves and work hard (and have fun) in a fast-moving startup environment
- Strong communication skills
- Local to Bay Area preferred (We have offices in Pleasanton & San Francisco)
- BS in engineering/science or equivalent work experience
- Experience with Amazon Cloud Services
- Multi-tenant SASS based software
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top