Team Lead, Global Service Center
At 1,900 employees and growing and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
We are looking for an experienced and energetic Team Leader to manage our 1st Line customer support team in Sydney and will work closely with internal team to ensure a trouble-free experience with our products and applications. You work closely with the Customer Success team to maintain a clear understanding of customer success criteria, milestones, and culture within Veeva, and help maintain partnerships with our clients. If you are looking for a career (not a job), believes in going the extra mile to help (has customer success in your bones), and are looking to be a product expert, then let’s talk!
- Develop and oversee day to day operations of Global Service Center by Region
- Level 1 Escalation channel for customers and internal teams
- Proactively identify reoccurring queries/issues, and through communication with relevant internal departments, take responsibility for the coordination of solution, response and communication to GSC team
- Identify and resolve ongoing staffing requirements for GSC
- Conduct performance reviews for GSC
- Develop and create processes and policies to ensure customer success
- Develop and maintain strategic relationships with customers
- Publish meaningful metrics for support and work on areas of improvement
- Mentor, coach and lead a team to success
- To provide telephone and email support to users of Zinc MAPS and accurately record all correspondence related to helpdesk queries in Zendesk
- Minimum 4+ years relevant experience in a customer services role
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2+ years of management experience
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers as well as team members
- Strong Customer Service background
- Experience working successfully in a rapidly changing environment
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top