Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers.
Follow us on Instagram @veevasystems or Twitter @VeevaCareers and read the buzz, see our videos, and hear from our team about the innovation, people, and #lifeatveeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Make your best career move here!
The Systems Analyst/Administrator works closely with Veeva’s internal development teams to drive the implementation, management, and ongoing administration of the BitBucket/Stash and FishEye/Crucible applications. This role is responsible for day-to-day administration, end user support, system configuration, disaster recovery, and general system availability.
- Provide day-to-day administrative support for our code management tool set and various other development applications
- Provision new users, manage system configuration, and provide general end user assistance
- Collaborate with development teams to identify system improvements
- Manage prioritization, implementation, and change management of application changes/enhancements
- Document all changes to applications per internal controls
- Create technical documentation and conduct end user training
- Schedule and coordinate maintenance for critical systems
- Work closely with development and operations teams to ensure stable and efficient environments
- Manage system access across groups to ensure compliance
- Collaborate effectively with other technical teams to exploit new technologies to enhance the applications and service infrastructure
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years software repository management: Administration of SVN, CVS, Git, etc.
- Basic project management skills
- Strong knowledge and understanding of SDLC and concepts
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced technical and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance in a fast-paced environment
- Plugin development of JIRA, Confluence, Stash
- Administration experience with other Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence, etc.)
Back to top