At 1,900 employees and growing and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
The Systems Analyst works closely with Veeva’s internal development teams to drive the implementation, management, and ongoing administration of the tools used on a daily basis by the engineering teams. These tools include the Atlassian suite of applications (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket and Crucible) as well as TestRail. This role is responsible for day-to-day administration, end user support, system configuration, disaster recovery, and general system availability.
- Provide day-to-day administrative support for our code management tool set and various other development applications
- Provision new users, manage system configuration, and provide general end user assistance
- Collaborate with development teams to identify system improvements
- Document all changes to applications per internal controls
- Create technical documentation and conduct end user training
- Work closely with development and operations teams to ensure stable and efficient environments
- Manage system access across groups to ensure compliance
- Collaborate effectively with other technical teams to exploit new technologies to enhance the applications and service infrastructure
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years software repository management: Administration of SVN, CVS, Git, etc.
- Basic project management skills
- Strong knowledge and understanding of SDLC and concepts
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced technical and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance in a fast-paced environment
- Plugin development for JIRA, Confluence
- Administration experience with Atlassian tools
- Administration experience with TestRail
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top