Sr. Programmer Analyst (Integrations)
At 2,000 employees and growing, and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
The Senior Programmer Analyst (Integrations) is responsible for designing, implementing, testing, and deploying solutions that enable the integrations between various SaaS based business and infrastructure applications using DELL Boomi integration Platform.
- Analyst who “owns” integration architecture, and drives the implementation, support and maintenance of integrations between various SaaS applications
- Analyze and understand the metadata and data structures of various SaaS applications.
- Review and understand data integration requirements and create functional prototypes
- Retrieve data from various sources and prepare data for integration
- Leverage standards based SOAP/REST APIs for communicating between applications.
- Write complex SQL queries against various data and application sources, including complex sub queries and nested queries to prepare data for integration
- Assist in troubleshooting difficult technical issues
- Stay current on data integration best practices
- Work in an agile manner; be flexible to changing priorities
- Communicate with user groups regarding status, technical issues and provide creative solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Computer Science) and 2+ years of professional experience.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced culture
- Strong Data Integration Experience
- Strong SQL skills
- Hands on experience developing interfaces to SOAP, REST API based environments
- Knowledge of spreadsheet functionality including VLookups, Pivot tables
Nice to Have
- Working knowledge of Business Intelligence Tools and Technologies.
- LAMP Stack (Linux, MYSQL, PHP) experience
- Experience with Data integration packages (E.g. TalenD, Boomi, Informatica, Mulesoft, etc.)
- Analytical Skills
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top