Solutions Architect / Senior Consultant (CRM), Northeast
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers.
Follow us on Instagram @veevasystems or Twitter @VeevaCareers and read the buzz, see our videos, and hear from our team about the innovation, people, and #lifeatveeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Make your best career move here!
Are you an innovative thinker who is interested in architecting industry-leading Life Sciences CRM solutions? Do you have a solid technical background with an intimate understanding of business? Do you enjoy making customers successful by working with them to solve problems?
Join Veeva in bringing the Life Sciences industry to the cloud. Veeva Professional Services is looking for a highly motivated and entrepreneurial professional to deliver the Veeva CRM product suite to customers. You will serve as the “product expert”, representing all aspects of our product technology to customers and partners. You will define customer requirements and deliver industry leading solutions, ensure solution quality, and navigate project and political challenges to drive successful projects.
The ideal candidate has a keen focus in delivering exceptional customer success, thrives as a self-starter, and is excited to push the envelope.
- Leading business process discovery workshops
- Taking complex client and solution concepts and articulating them to audiences of varying perception levels
- Being recognized as an expert in Veeva CRM and the Force.com Platform
- Planning, managing, and performing application build, test, and deploy activities
- Identifying and monitoring interdependencies between various program or project workstreams
- Creating project deliverables and standards (e.g., including process standards)
- Planning and establishing after go-live activities including ongoing support
- Must have a proven track record meeting with senior management and executives as a subject matter expert
- Must be able to take complex client and vendor concepts and articulate them to audiences of varying perception levels
- Strong presentation solution design skills are essential
- Demonstrated years of consulting or equivalent experience
- Experience in CRM consulting
- Able to travel approximately 50-80%
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Experience working with the life sciences industry is preferred
- Experience working with Salesforce.com is preferred
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
Samhita ensures that each web application integration or infrastructure the company chooses to build and create is scalable, efficient, and meets direct client and consumer needs
Back to top