Solutions Architect (CRM)
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers.
Veeva Systems is seeking a Solution Architect who will participate and lead business process due diligence, design, creation and documentation of end user requirements of new and/or existing customer application implementation projects. This position will be working with Pharma and Medical Device organizations and will be the process Expert of the Veeva solution. This candidate will assist in the on-time, high quality delivery of Veeva Systems solution implementations built on the Salesforce.com platform. Candidate must have the ability to travel as required.
Ideally located in either Frankfurt, Munich, Stuttgart or Berlin.
- This position is 70% Solution Architecture (Mapping of Business requirements to System functionality, Process and industry best practice consulting), 30% Project Management
- Must have a proven track record meeting with senior management, senior technical leads and executives as the subject matter expert
- Must be able to take complex client and vendor concepts and articulate them to audiences of varying perception levels
- Ability to quickly adopt to new / changing customer environments
- Ability to understand the client needs
- Ability to think out of the box and three steps in advance
- Ability to consult customers on industry best practices
- Strong presentation skills and experience are essential
- Must have worked already in leading roles in international CRM implementations
- Demonstrated years of consulting experience
- Must have worked in the Pharma or Medical Device industry
- Fluent English
Nice to Have:
- Experience working with the life sciences industry is a plus
- Experience working with Salesforce.com is a plus
Back to top