Solution Consultant Vault R&D
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers.
If you have the ambition to join an exciting, well established, young and modern company, and have been seeking the ideal opportunity to do something new and interesting, then Veeva is for you.
Veeva, provider of cloud-based solutions for the global life sciences industry, are currently looking for a Solution Consultant who has a passion for helping our life sciences customers achieve their business vision. As one of the members of our Veeva Vault Solution Consulting team, you will be responsible for supporting the sales process by understanding our customer’s business needs and matching the Vault solution that best meets the customer’s vision.
At Veeva, we offer excellent opportunities for our people to capitalise on their skills and grow in a fast paced, unique and exceptional work environment.
- Pre-sales support
- Solution presentations & demonstrations
- Bid Management & RFx responses
- Solution Workshops and POC’s
- Solution design
- Partner Support
- Marketing Event Support
- Relevant experience working with life sciences content management systems in a Regulatory or Clinical Area.
- Experience in product pre-sales with a passion for customer engagement
- Fluent in English
- Willing to travel, primarily in EMEA region
Nice to Have:
- German / French Language Skills
- Understanding of SAAS solutions
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
Samhita ensures that each web application integration or infrastructure the company chooses to build and create is scalable, efficient, and meets direct client and consumer needs
Back to top