Software Engineer, Vault EDC
The ideal candidate should have extensive experience with Usual java open source frameworks, tools and technology like Java, Spring Framework, Solr , MySQL and Hibernate.
A day in a life of a Software Engineer Vault EDC
- Do what you do best build great software. Most of your time is spent in this.
- Design and build highly scalable features
- Serve as a mentor to junior engineers
Qualities we value
- Passion for building technically sound software
- Code Quality
- Complete ownership of your work
- Build highly scalable enterprise application
- Collaborate with Product managers to build features
- Use a pragmatic TDD approach for building high quality software
- Own features from a technical standpoint
- Accountable for delivery of projects within schedule
- 2+ Years of commercial software development in Java
- Deep expertise in Object-Oriented design and implementation
- Current hands on development experience on Open source Java Stack (Java, Spring Framework, Solr, MySQL, Maven, Git, Jenkins, Junit, Tomcat, Linux etc)
- Demonstrated ability to deliver highly complex projects
- Strong verbal and communication skills
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top