Software Engineer (OrgWiki)
At 1,800 employees and growing and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
In this hands-on position, you will be able to be part of the team building OrgWiki, a Veeva Labs product that aims to be the best cloud-based social employee directory. You will work with a smart, highly motivated team to solve technical challenges that are associated with building a brand new product. You will contribute to the technical design and implementation of product features for OrgWiki. An ideal candidate for this role is a self-starter, who loves technical challenges, and has prior experience working on a variety of engineering projects on multiple platforms in a fast paced environment, and with a passion for customer success.
- Build a highly scalable enterprise cloud application
- Own all aspects of implementation for features from design to development, testing, deployment, and support and maintenance
- Develop across the entire stack, front-end to back-end.
- Collaborate with team members on technical design and problem solving to come up with compelling solutions to problems
- Collaborate with Product Managers to build features
- 4+ years of software development experience with increasing responsibility on multiple platforms
- Strong object-oriented background
- Ability and desire to quickly learn new domains and technologies.
- Ability to work on front-end, back-end, or both
- Prior experience in developing web based applications on Linux infrastructure
- Prior experience with relational databases (MySQL or similar)
- Capable of technical deep-dives into code
- BS in Engineering (Computer Science preferred)
- Experience with at least one web application framework (Django or similar)
- Prior experience building scalable applications on Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- REST API design experience
- Familiarity with native iOS development
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
Samhita ensures that each web application integration or infrastructure the company chooses to build and create is scalable, efficient, and meets direct client and consumer needs
Back to top