Software Engineer (iOS) – Vault eSource
At 1,700 employees and growing and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are: Employee Success, Customer Success and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in- class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
Do you like working in a fast paced startup environment? Do you love building mobile applications on the IOS platform. Would you like to be a part of a team that is building an enterprise IOS product from ground up? If so, we're looking for you!
- Build highly scalable enterprise application
- Collaborate with Product managers to build features
- Use a pragmatic TDD approach for building high quality software
- Own features from a technical standpoint
- Accountable for delivery of projects within schedule
- 2+ years of building applications for the iOS ecosystem
- Strong Object-Oriented background
- Proficiency with Swift/Objective-C and iOS Frameworks
- BS in Engineering (Computer Science Preferred)
- Strong communications skills
Back to top