Software Engineer – iOS
Follow us on Instagram @veevasystems or Twitter @VeevaCareers and read the buzz, see our videos, and hear from our team about the innovation, people, and #lifeatveeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Make your best career move here!
Do you love developing on the iOS Platform? Do you love pushing boundaries on the iOS platform? You will be working on an app that is used worldwide by most of the large Pharmaceutical/Life Sciences companies. You will be working with a great team to continue and help build a highly scalable application.
Ideal candidate will be an outstanding software engineer with a passion for great UI design. They are smart, adaptable, flexible, and have the intensity to work in this dynamic startup-like environment.
- Build highly scalable enterprise application
- Collaborate with Product Managers to build features
- Own features from a technical standpoint
- Accountable for delivery of projects within schedules
- Contribute to troubleshooting and technical support of the product
- 2+ years of building applications for the iOS ecosystem
- Strong Object-Oriented background
- Is proficient at Objective-C and iOS Frameworks
- BS in Engineering (Computer Science preferred)
- Memory management on iOS platform
- Comfortable working in an agile process/test-driven development
- Knowledge of SaaS Application
- Experience with SQLite
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top