Software Engineer, Data Integrity
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech. Veeva is experiencing rapid growth as the market expands for industry-specific, cloud-based software solutions. A pioneer in industry cloud, according to Forbes, "Veeva Systems is at the heart of two explosive megatrends: the cloud and life sciences." We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management and customer master data management for life sciences customers ranging from emerging biotechs to the largest global pharmaceutical companies.
Do you have a passion to build SaaS solutions? Do you want to implement tools and infrastructure to validate and maintain data integrity in a multi-tenant and highly scalable environment with world-wide customers? Join Veeva as a Software Engineer on the Veeva Vault team building an industry leading Enterprise Content Management platform.
This is a great opportunity to use your extensive skills to make a big impact with our team in Toronto. You’ll be working in a small team environment within a highly successful company to build the framework that will validate and address data integrity issues for all the customers of our cloud based Enterprise Content Management platform and applications. We’re looking for highly energetic developers who can hit the ground running and quickly make a contribution. If you are an enthusiastic self-starter eager to demonstrate your software skills alongside some of the best talent in the industry, we want to talk to you.
We are seeking software engineers who are familiar with SaaS and enterprise architectures and how to build highly scalable, extensible platforms and applications. Our team will be responsible for early stage development of a data integrity infrastructure for our content management platform. Our technology stack includes Java, Spring, Tomcat, Solr/Lucene, and MySql. We want to make the platform and applications that will do for ECM what salesforce.com did for CRM.
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to work for a profitable and rapidly growing company
- You get to play with the latest technologies in the cloud and keep your skills current while you innovate
- The opportunity to design and own key product features
- Play an essential contributor role with other developers on a great team
- Opportunities for growth and recognition
- Work alongside a seasoned management team that has a great track record
- 4+ years developing commercial software in Java
- Expertise in object-oriented design and implementation
- Current, hands-on Java development with Server-side web technologies (Spring, JPA, Hibernate, Solr, etc.)
- Experience with RDBMS such as MySQL, Oracle or MS SQL Server
- Experience working on teams using agile development techniques
- Drive and flexibility to roll up your sleeves and work hard (and have fun) in a fast-moving environment
- Strong communication skills
- Local to the GTA. We have offices in downtown Toronto
- BS in engineering/computer science or equivalent
- Experience mining data from multiple sources (including database, structured and unstructured files) and transforming it according to standardized schemas for reporting and application input.
- Experience building extensible frameworks for integrating pluggable back-end components via API.
- Experience with content management products & technologies very helpful
- Comfortable working in a startup mode
Veeva Systems is an equal opportunity employer. Accordingly, we are committed to fair and accessible employment practices. Veeva Systems welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
Samhita ensures that each web application integration or infrastructure the company chooses to build and create is scalable, efficient, and meets direct client and consumer needs
Back to top