Software Engineer, DaaS Platform
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers.
Follow us on Instagram @veevasystems or Twitter @VeevaCareers and read the buzz, see our videos, and hear from our team about the innovation, people, and #lifeatveeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Make your best career move here!
Veeva is seeking a Software Engineer for our Data platform team in Toronto. You will be responsible for building core technology for creating data assets for Veeva’s industry leading Data as a Service (DaaS) platform. In this team, you will be creating new technology for data aggregation and services. This is an international data platform and you are comfortable with managing international data and the complexities of data matching. You have a strong background with many of the following technologies: Java, RDBMS, Elastic Search, REST, ETL and SaaS. You have deep knowledge of working with large datasets and a strong commitment to customer success.
- Develop new features to collect, cleanse and merge data from multiple data sources.
- Design and own key product features.
- Contribute to process improvement.
- Ensure that all project deliverables meet quality objectives in functionality, performance, stability, security, accessibility and data quality.
- Work with other Software Engineers, Product Managers, and QA Engineers in an Agile team environment.
- 4+ years of experience as a Software Engineer in a software development company
- Expert knowledge of Java
- Passion in large scale systems or large data sets
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related technical field
- Experience with NoSQL like databases
- Experience delivering cloud-based services
Veeva Systems is an equal opportunity employer. Accordingly, we are committed to fair and accessible employment practices. Veeva Systems welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top