Software Engineer, Align
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers.
Follow us on Instagram @veevasystems or Twitter @VeevaCareers and read the buzz, see our videos, and hear from our team about the innovation, people, and #lifeatveeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Make your best career move here!
In this hands-on position, you will be able to be part of the team building Veeva Align, our cloud based territory alignment offering. You will work with a smart, highly motivated team to solve technical challenges that are associated with building a brand new product. You will contribute to the technical design and implementation of product features for Veeva Align. An ideal candidate for this role is a self-starter, who loves technical challenges, and has prior experience working on a variety of engineering projects in a fast paced environment, with a passion for customer success.
- Build highly scalable enterprise application
- Collaborate with Product Managers to build features
- Own features from a technical standpoint
- Accountable for delivery of projects within schedules
- Contribute to troubleshooting and technical support of the product
- Contribute towards application oriented infrastructure management
- Collaborate with Quality Assurance engineers to ensure accurate and comprehensive testing coverage
- 3+ years of software development experience with increasing responsibility on multiple platforms
- Strong object-oriented background
- Ability to work on front-end, back-end, or both
- Prior experience in developing Java applications on Linux infrastructure
- Prior experience with relational databases (MySQL or similar)
- Capable of technical deep-dives into code
- BS in Engineering (Computer Science preferred)
- Experience building scalable applications on Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Familiarity with configuration management solutions such as Chef
- Prior experience in early stage software development
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Knowledge of SaaS applications
- Comfortable working with agile processes and/or test driven development
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top