Services Engagement Manager
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers.
Follow us on Instagram @veevasystems or Twitter @VeevaCareers and read the buzz, see our videos, and hear from our team about the innovation, people, and #lifeatveeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Make your best career move here!
Veeva is seeking a talented, highly-motivated and experienced Services Engagement Manager (SEM) to join the Professional Services team. The ideal candidate will be a successful, analytical leader with a strong focus on customer success and proven track record in software implementation services sales. S/he will thrive in fast-paced, dynamic environments, and have very strong written and verbal communication skills.
The SEM is responsible for setting customers up for success and representing the holistic value proposition and effort behind a Veeva Product Implementation. This is a critical role in ensuring successful customer engagements during the scoping and planning phase, regardless of whether the implementation services are delivered by Veeva Professional Services or by a key Implementation partner.
The SEM is an integral part of the sales cycle, acting as a solution expert working in close alignment with the Veeva Sales Team. Utilizing Veeva product knowledge they will structure the right solution and identify the appropriate project charter to successfully include staffing, timeframes, and associated costs. Delivery of Statements of Work (SOW) is a key deliverable from the SEM, along with the implementation partner recommendation.
The SEM should also ensure that the customer has the right support mix to ensure their ultimate success, beyond the implementation cycle.
Ideally located in Sydney but Melbourne may be considered.
- Align closely with pre-sales teams to lead customers in defining their implementation approach
- Set client and internal stakeholder expectations correctly with a focus on long-term success
- Position and sell implementation services by authoring formal and informal Request for Proposal responses, SOWs and other contracts
- Provide expertise on Veeva project methodology
- Position support, training and other solutions that may be needed for a successful customer experience
- Professional Services pre-sales materials and methodology
- Travel up to 25% of the time
- Professional Services sales experience and/or Life sciences experience
- Enterprise level project management experience (contract management, risk management, staffing)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, executive level presence and experience in facilitation
- Collaborative and consultative work style
- Ability to link business processes with product/technical solutions
- Understanding of Pharma industry besides IT technologies, such as business, operation, or management
- Experience with processes related to marketing in life sciences companies
- Experience with Cloud-based solution deployment
- Experience with startup culture and environment
Back to top