Senior/Principal Automation Engineer
At 1,700 employees and growing and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are: Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in- class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
Veeva is looking for a Senior/Principal Automation Engineer for automation testing for a new product. You will help build a multitenant SaaS product from ground up. This is an exciting time joining this fast paced group.
- Testing and validation of bug fixes, new functionality
- Maintenance and expansion of automated regression suite
- Help create and set testing related documentation, automation scripts
- You will be the primary Automation Engineer for this new group
- Work with Product managers, Engineers and other QA Engineers
- Conduct QA tests and verify outcomes in a timely fashion
- Provide technical direction to testing team members to adhere to automation standards
- 7+ years relevant work experience, including software development and/or software test automation
- 4+ years of experience automation using Selenium
- 4+ years of experience on OO design and automation using Java
- 2+ years of experience with TestNg
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of Software QA methodologies, tools and approaches (black box and/or automated testing) in a software company with short release cycles
- Experience in writing test cases and automating them, covering both sanity and in-depth testing including and not limited to boundary, negative, compatibility and concurrency tests
- Bachelor’s in Mathematics or Computer Science/Applications or similar field
- Experience in working in a SaaS company is a plus
- Scripting experience in python or other scripting language
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
Samhita ensures that each web application integration or infrastructure the company chooses to build and create is scalable, efficient, and meets direct client and consumer needs
Back to top