Senior Writer and Content Strategist
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers.
Follow us on Instagram @veevasystems or Twitter @VeevaCareers and read the buzz, see our videos, and hear from our team about the innovation, people, and #lifeatveeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Make your best career move here!
Be part of the future of cloud at one of the fastest-growing and profitable companies in software and data. Veeva is at the epicenter of the cloud and life sciences industries and making a huge impact in speeding time-to-market of treatments and cures that improve and extend human life. We are experiencing rapid growth and strong demand as the market evolves toward industry-specific, cloud solutions.
We are in search of a passionate writer and strategic thinker to help lead content development efforts as part of the corporate communications team and drive the Veeva voice and story into the future. You will have the opportunity to write a wide range of communications and marketing content supporting various channels across paid, earned, and owned media. The role will report to the vice president of corporate communications and be key in creating persuasive and compelling content that influences, educates, and engages target audiences important to Veeva.
- Create original content such as blogs, infographics, customer case studies, bylined articles, whitepapers, video scripts, and surveys to support our awareness, thought leadership, and demand generation efforts and our overall business objectives.
- Manage the end-to-end content development process from ideation and research to copywriting, editing, and revisions to quality assurance and final production.
- Collaborate closely with product marketing, customer marketing, and field marketing to create original content and provide miscellaneous copywriting, editing, and proofreading on other content as needed.
- Assess and edit existing content as necessary for brand and message consistency and clarity and offer informed recommendations on how to improve it so that it resonates with our buyers.
- Help repurpose and integrate content for multiple channels and ensure that messaging and stories are coherent and consistent across multiple types of content.
- Develop, maintain, and manage an editorial calendar that will be a single source of truth on content assets being built, their timing for distribution, and the channels they will appear in.
- 8+ years of experience as a journalist and/or creating PR/marketing content for a B2B technology company
- Bachelors in Journalism, Marketing, PR, English, Communications or related field
- Exceptional ability to write and communicate clearly and concisely
- A great storyteller that knows how to mine for great stories
- Knack for translating complex topics into compelling, digestible stories
- Uncanny ability to connect the dots across multiple initiatives
- Superb organizational, project, and time management skills to meet deadlines
- Proven ability to repurpose content into multiple form factors for distribution in multiple channels
- Strong spirit of collaboration and proven ability to work across business lines
- Give feedback thoughtfully and receive it gracefully
- Passion for creating excellent deliverables
- Highly self-motivated, results-driven, and can-do attitude
- Based in the San Francisco Bay Area
Writing Samples Requested:
In addition to a resume, we would like to see your recent body of work demonstrating your writing skills. When you apply for this role, please have three writing samples prepared; we will request these if we would like to move forward with a screening call. Your writing samples should reflect your ability to meet the requirements of this role as noted above.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top