Senior User Interface Engineer (Network)
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers.
Follow us on Instagram @veevasystems or Twitter @VeevaCareers and read the buzz, see our videos, and hear from our team about the innovation, people, and #lifeatveeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Make your best career move here!
You will be part of a team building a scalable Java based SaaS solution that complements our existing solutions. This is a cool opportunity to innovate & deliver innovation in a startup environment with a lot of room for growth.
What’s in it for you?
- You get to play with the latest technologies in the cloud and keep your skills current while you innovate
- Increased opportunities for growth and recognition
- Work alongside a seasoned management team that has a great track record
- Design and build scalable, maintainable web based front ends for Veeva customers, administrators, and operations teams
- Work with Product management to design a user experience that solves the business needs
- Integrate with Veeva backend systems using REST APIs and provide guidance when new services are required
- Collaborate with other technical team members for solving complex problems
- Documentation and unit tests for all of the above
- Strong HTML and CSS skills
- Prior experience with SCSS
- Experience building websites that rely heavily on REST services
- 3+ years of experience as a User Interface Engineer
- Prior experience developing large data driven system software
- Prior experience with relational database systems such as MySQL
- UX design experience (mock generation, etc)
- Prior experience working with Java based backends
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related technical field
Back to top