Senior UI Engineer for Analytics
At 1,700 employees and growing and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are: Employee Success, Customer Success and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in- class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
In this role, you will be a key part of a team developing new Life Sciences analytic frameworks and providing a modern analytic interface to Life Sciences users. An ideal candidate for this role is a motivated self-starter, experienced in advanced JS frameworks like jQuery, Angular, as well as charting frameworks like D3 or Highcharts.
- Design and Build Professional Web Interfaces for Veeva Analytic tools
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Engineers, UX Specialists, and Domain Experts to design and develop analytic applications
- Take ownership of features, responsible for maintaining delivery schedules
- Contribute to troubleshooting and technical support of the product
- Collaborate with Quality Assurance engineers to ensure accurate and comprehensive testing coverage
- 5+ years of development on template based UI Development Systems
- Experience with Charting Frameworks like D3, Highcharts
- Experience in building full stack with Java, Spring, Amazon Web Services and Restful services
- Demonstrated ability to deliver highly complex, professional looking projects
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Experience integrating with Salesforce.com
- Experience with modern analytic and visualization tools
- Experience with building Enterprise software for businesses
- Comfortable working with agile processes and/or test driven development
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
Samhita ensures that each web application integration or infrastructure the company chooses to build and create is scalable, efficient, and meets direct client and consumer needs
Back to top