Senior UI Engineer
At 1,500 employees strong and growing, along with consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative enterprise cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great software people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are: Employee Success, Customer Success and Speed. We are a collective of innovators, collaborators and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward and no fuss.
Where You’ll Be Working
Last year we purchased and moved into a brand new 140,000 sq. ft. building in Pleasanton, CA. Sure we have the perks of a typical Silicon Valley tech company -- game room, happy hours, unlimited time off -- but we also pride ourselves on our commitment to health & wellness. We have an in-house culinary crew who prepare free, healthy lunches every day, on-site yoga and fitness classes, weekly meditation, tai-chi and healthy snacks.
- Collaborate with Product Management and Development team members on technical design to come up with compelling solutions to problems
- Own all aspects of implementation for features from design to development, deployment to production, and support and maintenance
- 7+ Years of commercial software development
- 5+ years of development on template based UI Development Systems
- Experience in building full stack with Java, Spring, Amazon Web Services and Restful services
- Demonstrated ability to deliver highly complex projects
- Strong verbal and communication skills
Nice to Have:
- Experience with building Enterprise software for businesses
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
- SaaS/Multitenant experience
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Back to top