Senior Technical Consultant (Cloud MDM)
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech. Veeva is experiencing rapid growth as the market expands for industry-specific, cloud-based software solutions. A pioneer in industry cloud, according to Forbes, "Veeva Systems is at the heart of two explosive megatrends: the cloud and life sciences." We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management and customer master data management for life sciences customers ranging from emerging biotechs to the largest global pharmaceutical companies.
Read the buzz, see our videos and hear from our team about the innovation, people and life at Veeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, thrive, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Start your best career move here ….
Veeva Network is the industry’s first complete, cloud-based customer master solution that combines healthcare professional, healthcare organization, affiliations and reference data, software and stewardship services in a single solution that’s seamlessly integrated with Veeva CRM. Veeva Network harnesses the ‘network effect’ of life sciences companies electing to work together to contribute updates to master data repository. The result is accurate, complete and always up-to-date customer data within Veeva CRM.
As a Senior Technical Consultant, you will be a member of the Veeva Systems Professional Services group implementing the Veeva Network (Cloud-MDM) solution for companies in the life sciences industry. Lead the assessment, planning, and implementation phases of Veeva Network projects. Collaborate with Customers, Vendors, and Veeva CRM resources to deliver high quality solutions and drive Customer success.
- Implementation lead for Veeva Network services delivery projects. Responsible for assessment, planning, and implementation of new Customer master applications, with additional focus on changes to business processes and integrated systems.
- Execute data quality assessments, articulate factors involved in systemic data quality, and manage end-state expectations
- Take complex data management concepts and articulate them to audiences of varying perception levels
- Work with product management team to share feedback and inform the product enhancement process
- Provide direction to junior resources, and develop best practices and accelerators
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential as position is client facing
- 5+ years of experience in Customer master data management implementation with measurable results
- 2+ years of experience in project leadership, stakeholder communication, and change management
- Hands-on experience with the following technical disciplines: Web Services, ETL, SQL
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/ Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Math, Mechanical Engineering, or other similar degree or commensurate work experience
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge and applicable work experience in the Pharmaceutical / Life Sciences industry
- Experience with Force.com, APEX
- Experience with BI solutions (Business objects/ Cognos/QlikView)
- Knowledge and applicable work experience with Customer Data Stewardship and Governance Processes
Back to top