Senior Technical Architect (Vault R&D and Vault Platform)
At 1,800 employees and growing and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
As a Senior Technical Architect you will be a leading member of the Veeva Systems Professional Services group working on providing consulting and technical architecture design on project teams implementing Veeva Vault R&D applications and Vault Platform solutions to companies in the life sciences industry.
As a key member of our Professional Services team, the Senior Technical Architect will lead customer implementations by providing expertise with solution architecture design, technical integration design, and Vault Platform best practices. The Senior Technical Architect is a customer advocate working closely with other Veeva teams (Product, Sales, Strategy) to ensure customer success today and in the future.Responsibilities
- Provide subject matter expertise on the Veeva Systems implementation, Vault R&D product suite, Vault Platform, technical design, and Software as a Service (SaaS) implementation best practices
- Design and implement cloud-based integrations
- Design and provide subject matter expertise for development of custom applications
- Manage integration and development projects and resources
- Contribute to our professional services knowledge base
- Develop internal and external tools to help our customers and our consultants
- Partner with other parts of the organization to deliver technical presentations to current and prospective customers to evangelize the value of Veeva’s solution
- Minimum 7 years customer facing consulting experience
- Minimum 5 years experience designing and developing integrations
- Minimum 5 years development experience with one of the following languages – Java, .NET, Python, or C/C++
- Experience building solutions and interfaces in cloud, SaaS applications
- Proven track record meeting with senior management and executives as the subject matter expert
- Experience leading and mentoring team members
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience with SDLC process
- Ability to articulate integration design patterns
- Experience in pharma or life sciences industry
- Travel approximately 50% - 75%
- Experience with document management platforms
- Experience with R&D business processes and software
- Experience with GxP regulations and software validation process
- Managed a group of 10 or more people in the last 6 months
- Project Management experience
- Experience with source code control systems
- Product Manager experience
- Single Sign On experience
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top