Senior Solution Consultant, Vault EDC and eSource
At 1,900 employees and growing, and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
Tired of working with old EDC technology? Looking for an opportunity to change how clinical trials, data are managed? Veeva’s Vault Electronic Data Capture (EDC) application will truly change how the industry runs clinical trials and we want you on our team!
Veeva Systems is looking for Senior Solution Consultant who has deep clinical trial expertise and sales presentation skills and a passion for helping customers transform the way they manage their clinical trial data and content with Vault EDC.
As a key member of our EDC Solution Consulting team, the Senior Solution Consultant will be at the forefront of our mission and responsible for three main things:
- Understanding our customers’ EDC challenges and clinical needs, and matching the Vault solution that best meets the customer’s vision.
- Leading and delivering product demonstrations.
- Acting as a team player, working closely with other Veeva teams (Product, Sales, Strategy, Engineering) to ensure demo delivery is appropriately aligned with customer needs.
Opportunities are available across the EU for this role. Ideally based close to one of our offices in Barcelona, Paris, Frankfurt or Oxford. The work location is remote within the EU. Qualified EU based candidates are encouraged to apply.Responsibilities:
- Pre-sales support
- Solution presentations and demonstrations
- Bid Management & RFx responses
- Solution Workshops and POCs
- Solution design
- Partner Support
- Marketing Event Support
- Relevant experience working with life sciences EDC systems
- Working Knowledge of Clinical Trial processes across pharmaceuticals, device and/or biotech sectors, specifically as they relate to document and data collection
- Proven ability to work independently in a dynamic, fast-moving environment, but also as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Expert on life sciences compliance and computer systems validation requirements
- Ability to travel 25-30%
- Degree required
- Life sciences industry experience and knowledge of clinical trial process preferred (pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device companies, CRO’s and academic & public health organisations).
- Direct experience with systems such as Medidata RAVE, Oracle/Phase Forward InForm, Medidata Balance, Oracle IRT, IVRS, coding applications, eSource, and other clinical technologies
- Life Science, computer science or related degree
- SaaS/Cloud experience
- Experience in a customer-facing role, preferably with a consulting sales background
- Experience working closely with sales in a pre-sales environment
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top