Senior Software Engineer - Vault EDC
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! A pioneer in industry cloud, Veeva Systems is at the heart of two explosive megatrends: the cloud and life sciences. We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers ranging from emerging biotechs to the largest global pharmaceutical companies.
Follow us on Instagram @veevasystems or Twitter @VeevaCareers and read the buzz, see our videos, and hear from our team about the innovation, people, and #lifeatveeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, thrive, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Start your best career move here...
Do you like working in a fast paced startup environment? We are seeking to hire a Senior Software Engineer to join a small engineering team, which is building a new product. The ideal candidate should have extensive experience with Usual java open source frameworks, tools and technology like Java, Spring Framework, MySQL and Hibernate.
- Collaborate with Product Management and Development team members on technical design and problem solving to come up with compelling solutions to problems
- Use a pragmatic Test Driven Development approach to developing high quality software that doesn't need to be assured by a QA team before it's deployed to production
- Own all aspects of implementation for features from design to development, deployment to production, and support and maintenance
- 8+ Years of commercial software development in Java
- Deep expertise in Object-Oriented design and implementation
- Current hands on development experience on Open source Java Stack (Java, Spring Framework, MySQL, Maven, Git, Jenkins, Junit, Tomcat, Linux etc)
- Demonstrated ability to deliver highly complex projects
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Experience with building Enterprise software for businesses
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
Samhita ensures that each web application integration or infrastructure the company chooses to build and create is scalable, efficient, and meets direct client and consumer needs
Back to top