Senior Software Engineer – Server Side
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers.
Follow us on Instagram @veevasystems or Twitter @VeevaCareers and read the buzz, see our videos, and hear from our team about the innovation, people, and #lifeatveeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Make your best career move here!
We are seeking an experienced Senior Software Developer/Senior Server Application Engineer to join our committed team at our corporate headquarters.
Would you like to contribute in a security oriented application being built from the ground up (greenfield project)? Are you passionate about security, problem-solving and innovation?
- Building highly available web services on a cloud based infrastructure
- Server side security
- Creating rich user experiences
- Collaborating in an Agile environment
- Exploring new technologies
- Self-starter in a fast paced agile development environment
- At minimum 5 years of server-side programming experience in Java
- OAuth 2.0 and server side security knowledge
- Experience with frameworks like Spring Boot/Spring & Hibernate or other ORM
- Experience with build tools like Maven or Gradle is desired
- Experience with CI tools like Jenkins or Bamboo is desired
- Experience with version control tools like Git & SVN is desired
- Experience with any relational database
- Ability to analyze existing source and diagnose performance/functional issues
Nice to Have:
- Familiarity with full-stack development
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies like Scrum/Kanban is a plus
- Experience with Docker is a plus
- Good knowledge of AWS services such as RDS & Elastic Beanstalk is a plus
- Good knowledge of load testing tools
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top