Senior Software Engineer, Java (Vault)
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers.
Follow us on Instagram @veevasystems or Twitter @VeevaCareers and read the buzz, see our videos, and hear from our team about the innovation, people, and #lifeatveeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Make your best career move here!
We are seeking experienced backend software engineers who deeply understand cloud architectures and how to build highly scalable, extensible platforms and applications. Our team is in the early stages of defining and building a revolutionary product for content management from the ground up. Our technology stack includes Java, Spring, Tomcat, Solr/Lucene, and MySql. Think of a platform and applications that will do for ECM what salesforce.com did for CRM.
What’s in it for you?
- You get to play with the latest technologies in the cloud and keep your skills current while you innovate
- Increased opportunities for growth and recognition
- Work alongside a seasoned management team that has a great track record
- Collaborate with Product Management and Development team members on technical design and problem solving to come up with compelling solutions to problems.
- Use a pragmatic Test Driven Development approach to developing high quality software that doesn't need to be assured by a QA team before it's deployed to production.
- Own all aspects of implementation for features from design to development, deployment to production, and support and maintenance.
- 5+ years developing commercial software in Java
- Deep expertise in object-oriented design and implementation
- Current, hands-on Java development with Server-side web technologies (Spring, JPA, Hibernate, Lucene, Solr, etc.)
- Experience with RDBMS such as MySQL, Oracle or MS SQL Server
- Experience working on teams using agile development techniques
- Drive and flexibility to roll up your sleeves and work hard (and have fun) in a fast-moving startup environment
- Strong communication skills
- Local to GTA
- BS in engineering/science or equivalent
- Experience with content management products & technologies very helpful
- Demonstrated success in a startup mode
Back to top