Senior Software Engineer, Java
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers.Follow us on Instagram @veevasystems or Twitter @VeevaCareers and read the buzz, see our videos, and hear from our team about the innovation, people, and #lifeatveeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Make your best career move here!
Do you have a passion to build SaaS solutions? Do you want to work on complex data management problems in a multi tenant highly scalable solution with world wide customers? Join Veeva as a Senior Java Engineer on the Veeva Network team building an industry leading Data as a Service (DaaS) platform.
This is a great opportunity to use the skills you’ve mastered in the past to make a big impact with our team of exports in Toronto. You’ll be working in a small team environment within a highly successful company developing cloud based solutions to provide world wide data sets as an on demand service. We’re looking for experienced developers who can hit the ground running and quickly make the contribution. If you’re ready for that step then the team in Toronto wants to talk to you.
What's in it for you?
- You get to play with the latest technologies in the cloud and keep your skills current while you innovate in an exciting and challenging product domain
- The opportunity to design and own key product features
- Play a lead role with other developers within a great development team and work directly with a dedicated product management team
- Work alongside a seasoned management team that has a great track record
- Software engineer in a software development company
- Expert knowledge of Java, including Spring framework
- 4+ years of experience working on large scale systems
- 8+ years of experience as a Software Engineer
- Prior experience in early stage software development (i.e. startup)
- Expert RDBMS or NoSQL skills
- Prior experience with Lucene based search systems (SOLR, Elastic Search)
- Prior experience delivering cloud based services
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related technical field
Back to top