Senior Software Engineer, Java (CRM)
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech. Veeva is experiencing rapid growth as the market expands for industry-specific, cloud-based software solutions. A pioneer in industry cloud, according to Forbes, "Veeva Systems is at the heart of two explosive megatrends: the cloud and life sciences." We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers ranging from emerging biotechs to the largest global pharmaceutical companies.
Read the buzz, see our videos, and hear from our team about the innovation, people, and life at Veeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, thrive, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Start your best career move here...
Are you a talented agile developer that enjoys creativity, craves technical challenges, and wants to develop next-generation products? Come join our focused, talented group of engineers building our cloud-based CRM application for the Pharmaceutical industry.
We are looking for Senior Software Engineers to help build our scalable, multi-threaded web application using highly-customizable metadata to provide a unique experience to our users.
This is a hands-on position, helping to solve technical issues for our growing number of customers. You will contribute to the technical design and implementation of product features for various products.
- Design, Implementation and Testing of new features
- Ensure customer success by working on customer issues and providing the best possible solution
- Supporting existing functionality and become an owner of a domain
- Contribute to SaaS tools – gather metrics, evaluate and provide data points on our cloud deployment
- Suggest performance improvements and architectural changes to ensure the best possible product in terms of scalability, performance and deployment for cloud
- Innovate on new technics and approaches to solve existing problems
- Introduce new framework and justify the improvements if we’d use them
- 5+ years of software development experience with Java, J2EE, Spring or similar
- 5+ years of experience in OO design and implementation using Java
- 3+ years of experience with relational databases (MySQL or similar)
- 2+ years of experience in REST API (achieved by Spring, JaxRS or Jersey)
- BS in CS Science/Software Engineering or related
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Knowledge of SaaS applications and SaaS deployment models
- Prior experience developing or supporting mobile applications
- Spring Framework
- Comfortable working with agile processes and/or test driven development
- Angular JS, HTML, CSS
- Experience with testing frameworks such as Karma and Jasmine
Back to top