Senior Software Engineer - iOS
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers.
Follow us on Instagram @veevasystems or Twitter @VeevaCareers and read the buzz, see our videos, and hear from our team about the innovation, people, and #lifeatveeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Make your best career move here!
Do you love developing on the iOS Platform? Do you love pushing boundaries on the iOS platform? You will be working on an app that is used worldwide by most of the large Pharmaceutical/ Life Sciences companies. You will be working with a great team to continue and help build a highly scalable application.
Ideal candidate will be an outstanding software engineer with a passion for great UI design. They are smart, adaptable, and flexible and have the intensity to work in this dynamic startup like environment.
- Build highly scalable enterprise application
- Collaborate with Product managers to build features
- Own features from a technical standpoint
- Accountable for delivery of projects within schedules
- Contribute to troubleshooting and technical support of the product
- 5+ years of building applications for the iOS ecosystem
- Strong Object Oriented background
- Is proficient at Objective-C and iOS Frameworks
- BS in Engineering (Computer Science Preferred)
Nice to Have:
- Memory management on iOS platform
- Comfortable working in an agile process / test driven development
- Knowledge of SaaS Application
- Experience with Swift
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Experience with SQLite
- Experience with Core Data
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
Samhita ensures that each web application integration or infrastructure the company chooses to build and create is scalable, efficient, and meets direct client and consumer needs
Back to top