Senior Software Engineer - Front End/UI - (CRM)
At 1,900 employees and growing, and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
Veeva CRM is seeking the best UI Engineers who share our passion for building engaging web-based tools. Our customers leverage your work—simple, beautiful, and usable--to create dashboards to empower their sales reps as they meet health care providers around the globe.
Come help us build a world-class user experience on products transforming the pharmaceutical industry!
A day in the life of a Frontend Engineer at Veeva:
- Enhance our existing component library
- Working with our UX team to create an engaging experience
- Contributing to the team to write stories and plan sprints
- Designing and building new components and UI Infrastructure
- Collaborating with web and mobile engineers for shared architecture
- Participating in all aspect of the SDLC
Qualities we Value:
- Passion for creating an amazing user experience
- Creativity and a willingness to explore new technologies
- Pride in work through attention to detail
- Familiarity with CSS processors like SASS
- BS degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Strong understanding of front-end build tools (e.g. Gulp, Grunt)
- Comfortable with test frameworks and writing unit tests (e.g. Jasmine or Mocha)
- Strong knowledge of web performance best practices
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top