Senior Software Engineer, Front End (Vault)
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers.
Follow us on Instagram @veevasystems or Twitter @VeevaCareers and read the buzz, see our videos, and hear from our team about the innovation, people, and #lifeatveeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Make your best career move here!
We are looking for a few talented Front End Senior Software Engineers to join our small, superstar engineering team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to define and build a new SaaS enterprise application product which is in early stages of development. A critical part of the app vision is a killer front-end UI that is not only easy to use and productive, but fun and addictive – Web 2.0 concepts, rich interactivity, and browser-based and native mobile device front-ends (iPad, Android, etc.). Our technology stack includes Backbone, JMVC, Require, Highcharts, JQuery, Grunt, HTML5, LESS CSS, Bootstrap, Spring, Java, Solr, MySql.
The ideal candidate has a deep passion for great UI. You are smart, adaptable, flexible, curious, and can handle the intensity of the start-up experience.
- 6+ years of professional experience
- Experience working on teams using agile development techniques
- Thinks about CSS as an architecture, LESS CSS a plus
- Experience with a Java-based MVC layer. Spring MVC experience is a huge plus
- Experience working in a Linux runtime environment
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of charting frameworks such as Highcharts or D3
- Understands and can work with a build pipleline such as Grunt or Gulp
Back to top