Senior Software Engineer – CRM Mobile
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers.
Follow us on Instagram @veevasystems or Twitter @VeevaCareers and read the buzz, see our videos, and hear from our team about the innovation, people, and #lifeatveeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Make your best career move here!
Do you love pushing boundaries on mobile devices? Do you want to be a part of a team developing the next great app? You’ll work on technology that will empower heath care providers around the world to communicate directly with Life Science companies.
Ideal candidate will be an outstanding software engineer with a passion for great UI design. They are smart, adaptable, and flexible and have the intensity to work in this dynamic startup-like environment.
- Build high performing, testable code that contributes the responsive mobile application
- Collaborate with Product managers to design and build new features
- Own features from a technical standpoint
- Accountable for delivery of projects within schedules
- Contribute to troubleshooting and technical support of the product
- 5+ years professional experience in software development
- Proficiency in development on iOS and/or Android
- Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals, including object-oriented design, data structures, problem solving
- Strong understanding of multithreading and concurrency
- Experience crafting automated unit, integration, functional, and regression tests for iOS and/or Android
- Self-starter in a fast paced agile development environment.
- Hands-on experience with SCM tools, preferably Git
- Hands-on experience with RESTful API integration
- Passion for mobile technology and coding the right way
- Very strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- A degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
- Working knowledge of SaaS environment including application back-end servers
- Working knowledge of security and data privacy on mobile devices
- Proficiency with Objective-C and Swift. Strong ability with latest iOS SDKs
- Experience with mobile OS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation and Android equivalents
- Understanding of Android and Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Back to top