Senior Sales Operations Associate
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers.
Follow us on Instagram @veevasystems or Twitter @VeevaCareers and read the buzz, see our videos, and hear from our team about the innovation, people, and #lifeatveeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Make your best career move here!
The Senior Sales Operations Associate is responsible for continual sales process improvement in the areas of territory management, account and opportunity management as well as forecasting/reporting. The ideal candidate is highly motivated, a self-starter, innovative and organized with the ability to work independently and as part of a cross functional team. The Senior Sales Operations Associate will have a strong skillset in analytics, process improvement, project management and team collaboration. A proven ability to positively impact field sales efforts through innovative high quality deliverables in an expeditious manner is essential. Candidates must be able able to come up to speed quickly.
- Provide ongoing support for existing sales processes in the areas of territory management, account management, opportunity management and forecasting/reporting
- Provide analytical support to the sales leadership team
- Analyze and clearly document the potential business impact of change in each of the areas listed above and prioritize accordingly
- Create, validate, refine and finalize process improvement requirement documents for each of the areas listed above coordinating across the applicable internal Veeva stakeholders
- Create and manage implementation project plans inclusive of ongoing frequent stakeholder involvement and progress communications
- BA/BS or equivalent degree
- Territory management, account management, opportunity management and forecasting experience
- Salesforce.com system administration experience
- Salesforce.com reporting and dashboards experience
- Process analysis, redesign, benefit quantification and documentation experience
- Project management experience
- Ability to learn quickly, work independently and as part of a cross functional team
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task
- Takes pride in creating innovative and impactful high quality deliverables
- Excellent time management skills
- Salesforce.com administrator certification
- Deal administration / deal desk experience
- Based in one of the following locations: Frankfurt, Oxford, Paris, Barcelona, or Budapest
Back to top