Senior QA Engineer (Vault) - Toronto
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers.
Follow us on Instagram @veevasystems or Twitter @VeevaCareers and read the buzz, see our videos, and hear from our team about the innovation, people, and #lifeatveeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Make your best career move here!
Veeva Systems is looking for a Senior QA Engineer having experience in testing documents/video renditions to join our rapidly growing team. This is a hands-on position for delivering a quality SaaS product.
- Owns multiple features/modules of Vault in and around renditions and mentor junior QA on processes and products
- Needs to create/maintain manual tests in the QA test repository
- Able to increase automation coverage on features owned, by working closely with the Automation team in providing test scenarios that need to be automated and later taking over the running of the owned automation scripts
- Embraces the Agile methodology and adapts to the rapid release sprint cycle
- 7+ years of QA experience with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of Software QA methodologies, tools and approaches (black box and/or automated testing) in a software company with short release cycles
- Experience with automation frameworks or scripting using Java or Selenium
- Experience in writing test cases and test scenarios that cover both sanity and in-depth testing including and not limited to boundary, negative, compatibility and concurrency tests
- Bachelor’s in Mathematics or Computer Science/Applications
- Experience in Java, Python, or other object oriented programming language
- Experience with testing document and video conversion technologies (such as Windows/Office Interop API, PDF analysis and conversion libraries, FFmpeg, audio/video codecs and video streaming)
- Experience with Atlassian products like Jira is an advantage
- Experience in a SaaS environment that has an agile development process is a huge plus
Back to top