Senior QA Engineer, Vault
At 2,000 employees and growing and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
Veeva Systems is looking for a functional Senior QA Engineer with black box and automation testing experience to join our rapidly growing team. This is a hands-on position for delivering a quality SaaS product.
- Owns multiple features/modules of Vault in and around and mentors junior QA on processes and products
- Create testing-related documentation, including test plans, test cases/scripts, and bug reports assessing quality and associated risk
- Mentor junior SQAs in QA methodologies and skills
- Work closely with the automation group to automate features for better regression coverage, automate production issues, execute scripts, and triage automation runs
- Develop deep expertise in the product
- Conduct QA tests and verify outcomes within schedules/timelines
- Work with software engineers, product managers, and other QA testers in an Agile team environment
- 7+ years relevant work experience, including software development and/or software test automation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of Software QA methodologies, tools, and approaches (black box and/or automated testing) in a software company with short release cycles
- Experience in writing test cases and capable of writing basic automation scripts, covering both sanity and in-depth testing including and not limited to boundary, negative, compatibility, and concurrency tests
- Understand scripting languages like Python or object oriented programming languages like Java
- Bachelor’s in Mathematics or Computer Science/Applications
- Experience in Python or other object oriented programming language like Java
- Experience with Atlassian products like Jira, Greenhopper, Clover is an advantage
- Experience in a SaaS environment that has an agile development process is a huge plus
- Experience with testing document and video conversion technologies (such as Windows/Office Interop API, PDF analysis and conversion libraries, FFmpeg, audio/video codecs and video streaming)
Veeva Systems is an equal opportunity employer. Accordingly, we are committed to fair and accessible employment practices. Veeva Systems welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top