Senior QA Engineer (Vault)
At 1,700 employees and growing and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are: Employee Success, Customer Success and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in- class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
Veeva Systems is looking for a functional Senior QA Engineer with black box and automation testing experience to join our rapidly growing team. This is a hands-on position for delivering a quality SaaS product.
- Create testing-related documentation, including test plans, test cases/scripts, and bug reports assessing quality and associated risk
- Mentor junior SQAs in QA methodologies and skills
- Work closely with the automation group to automate features for better regression coverage
- Develop deep expertise in the product
- Conduct QA tests and verify outcomes within schedules/timelines
- Work with software engineers, product managers, and other QA testers in an Agile team environment
- 7+ years relevant work experience, including software development and/or software test automation
- Experience coding in Java
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of Software QA methodologies, tools, and approaches (black box and/or automated testing) in a software company with short release cycles
- Experience in writing test cases and automating them, covering both sanity and in-depth testing including and not limited to boundary, negative, compatibility, and concurrency tests
- Bachelor’s in Mathematics or Computer Science/Applications or similar field
- Experience in Python or other object oriented programming language
- Experience with Atlassian products like Jira, Greenhopper, Clover is an advantage
- Experience in a SaaS environment that has an agile development process is a huge plus
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top