Senior QA Engineer
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech. Veeva is experiencing rapid growth as the market expands for industry-specific, cloud-based software solutions. A pioneer in industry cloud, according to Forbes, "Veeva Systems is at the heart of two explosive megatrends: the cloud and life sciences." We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management and customer master data management for life sciences customers ranging from emerging biotechs to the largest global pharmaceutical companies.
Read the buzz, see our videos and hear from our team about the innovation, people and life at Veeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, thrive, and shape the future of the industry cloud?
Start your best career move here....
Our team is in the early stages of defining and building a market specific product in China - the CRM application on WeChat. We are looking for a functional Senior QA Engineer with blackbox and automation testing experience to be part of the team.
- Create testing-related documentation, including test plans, test cases/scripts, and bug reports assessing quality and associated risk
- Conduct QA tests and verify outcomes within schedules / timelines
- Work with software engineers and product managers in an Agile team environment
- Automate features for better regression coverage
- 5+ years relevant work experience, including software development and/or software test automation
- Understanding of Software QA methodologies, tools and approaches (black box and/or automated testing) in a software company with short release cycles
- Experience in writing test cases and test scenarios that cover both sanity and in-depth testing including and not limited to boundary, negative, compatibility and concurrency tests
- Experience in Java, Python or other object oriented programming language
- Good knowledge in relational database, intermediate or advanced fluency reading and writing SQL statements
- Good knowledge in Web service and HTML, CSS
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal, relationship building/relationship management and facilitation skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Math, Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with the WeChat platform
- Experience with Force.com platform
- Experience of working on SaaS enterprise applications
- Experience with mobile applications
Back to top