Senior QA Engineer (CRM)
At 1,800 employees and growing and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are: Employee Success, Customer Success and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in- class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
We’re looking for a high-energy, passionate individual to be part of a team. This is a mid-level, hands-on position for delivering a high-quality SaaS product for the Pharma Life Sciences industry. If you have a passion for quality, and are someone who likes to figure out how things work, then Veeva has an opportunity for you! You will take pride and ownership of key parts of the software and certify its quality and correctness before delivery to the customer. To qualify you need a great attitude and ability to work in context of agile software development.
- Own multiple features/modules of CRM and mentor Associate QA Engineers on processes and products
- Create testing-related documentation, including test plans, test cases/scripts, and bug reports assessing quality and associated risk
- Participate actively in functional, system, integration and regression testing activities within project timelines
- Work with Software Engineers, Product Managers, and other QA Engineers in an Agile team environment
- Work closely with the automation group to automate features for better regression coverage
- Develop deep expertise in the product
- Embrace the Agile methodology and adapt to the rapid release sprint cycle
- 7+ years of QA/Development experience
- Understanding of Software QA methodologies, tools and approaches (black box and/or automated testing) in a software company with short release cycles
- Experience in writing test cases and scenarios that cover both sanity and in-depth testing
- Ability to set application configurations and create test data sets
- Creative & ambitious person with a passion for excellence
- Strong interpersonal, relationship building/relationship management and facilitation skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Math, Computer Science or equivalent
- API level testing
- Experience with Atlassian products like Jira, Greenhopper, Clover
- Working with highly-available, software-as-a-service platforms
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com and/or Force.com
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management and/or Pharma industry sales/marketing practices a plus
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
Samhita ensures that each web application integration or infrastructure the company chooses to build and create is scalable, efficient, and meets direct client and consumer needs
Back to top