Senior QA Engineer
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers.
Follow us on Instagram @veevasystems or Twitter @VeevaCareers and read the buzz, see our videos, and hear from our team about the innovation, people, and #lifeatveeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Make your best career move here!
Veeva is looking for a Senior QA engineer for functional blackbox and automation testing for a new product. You will help build a multitenant SaaS product from ground up. This is an exciting time joining this fast paced group.
- You will need to develop Deep expertise in product functionality
- Help create and set testing related documentation, including test plans, test scripts and automation scripts
- You will be partially doing automation and partially will be running functional QA
- Work with Product managers, Engineers and other QA Engineers
- Conduct QA tests and verify outcomes in a timely fashion
- 7+ years of relevant work experience, including software development and/or software test automation
- Experience coding in Java
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of Software QA methodologies, tools and approaches (black box and/or automated testing) in a software company with short release cycles
- Experience in writing test cases and automating them, covering both sanity and in-depth testing including and not limited to boundary, negative, compatibility and concurrency tests
- Bachelor’s in Mathematics or Computer Science/Applications or similar field
- Experience with working in a SaaS company is a plus
- Scripting experience in python or other scripting language
Back to top