Senior QA Engineer
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers.
Follow us on Instagram @veevasystems or Twitter @VeevaCareers and read the buzz, see our videos, and hear from our team about the innovation, people, and #lifeatveeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Make your best career move here!
Veeva OpenData is looking for a Senior QA Engineer who wishes to do the validation and verification on internal tools and has a passion for helping the OpenData team achieve their business vision. The candidate is responsible for doing tools validation, database script validation, and so on. Also, the candidate will be responsible for designing test cases and writing test documents. You will be part of a young and exciting company. If you have a passion for data and quality – this is a great opportunity for you!
- System validation & verification
- Design test case according to SRS and design document
- Write test case document and implement validation
- Write basic SQL script and do the validation
- Follow Agile methodology and implement the test according to test plan rapidly
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in development and/or testing role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of automated testing tools
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple, diverse projects simultaneously
- Good conceptual, organizational, and communication skills
- Strong responsibility and flexibility under work pressure
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience in Pharma industry
- Experience in Agile development
- Ability to communicate in English is preferred
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top