Senior Programmer Analyst
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers.
Follow us on Instagram @veevasystems or Twitter @VeevaCareers and read the buzz, see our videos, and hear from our team about the innovation, people, and #lifeatveeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Make your best career move here!
The Senior Programmer Analyst is responsible for designing, implementing, testing, deploying solutions that enable the integrations between various SaaS based business and infrastructure applications.
The Analyst must be able to communicate well with user groups and define the integration needs. Has an ability to understand user requirements and translate them into a technical reality that is extendable and maintainable.
To succeed in this role, you must be able to work directly with a SaaS based data integration platform, diagnose and resolve technical issues. You must be motivated, a self–starter, detail oriented, have excellent problem-solving skills, and take ownership of work. You must thrive on working with complex problems and finding and creating simple solutions that address business needs.
- Analyst who “owns” integration architecture, implementation, support and maintenance
- Ability to analyze and understand the metadata and data structures of various SaaS applications
- Retrieve data from various sources and prepare data for integration
- Leverage standards based APIs for communicating between applications
- Write complex SQL queries against various data and application sources, including complex sub queries and nested queries to prepare data for integration
- Review and understand data integration requirements and create functional prototypes
- Assist in troubleshooting difficult technical issues
- Stay current on data integration best practices
- Work in an agile manner; be flexible to changing priorities
- Communicate with user groups regarding status, technical issues and provide creative solutions
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Computer Science) and 4+ years of professional experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced culture
- Strong SQL skills
- Strong LAMP Stack (Linux, MYSQL, PHP) experience
- Hands on experience developing interfaces to SOAP, REST API based environments
- Knowledge of spreadsheet functionality including VLookups, Pivot tables
- Working knowledge of Business Intelligence Tools and Technologies
- Experience with Data integration packages (E.g. TalenD, Boomi, Informatica, Mulesoft, etc.)
- Analytical Skills
Back to top