Senior Product Manager, Vault Tools
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers.
Follow us on Instagram @veevasystems or Twitter @VeevaCareers and read the buzz, see our videos, and hear from our team about the innovation, people, and #lifeatveeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Make your best career move here!
Vault Tools are an easy-to-use set of application developer tools used by customers, services and Veeva application developers to build, test, manage, and deploy industry-leading applications for Life Sciences. As part of the Vault Tools product team, the Senior Product Manager will need to collaborate with Architects, Developers, Designers, QA and other Product Managers to design simple and easy-to-use products for enterprise Application Lifecycle Management (ALM).
The ideal candidate is comfortable working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and blends strong analytical skills, technical horsepower, and an eye for usable design.
- Deliver high-value Tools products and features by developing detailed specifications, working with architects, UX, engineering and QA.
- Work with Vault Services and Sales to ensure successful adoption of Vault Tools by leading customers.
- Develop 12 month roadmap and manage feature backlog for Vault Configuration Management Tools.
- 3+ years product management experience for an enterprise application software, platform, or development tools software company.
- Familiarity with application lifecycle management for enterprise customers.
- Passion for detailed product design and developing simple solutions to complex problems.
- Ability to collaborate closely with engineering, professional services, and other product managers.
- Ability to clearly communicate technical products to IT and business audiences.
Nice to Have:
- Experience deploying business applications for large enterprise customers.
- Hands-on software development experience.
- Computer Science or Engineering degree.
Back to top