Senior Product Manager, Vault CTMS
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers.
Follow us on Instagram @veevasystems or Twitter @VeevaCareers and read the buzz, see our videos, and hear from our team about the innovation, people, and #lifeatveeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Make your best career move here!
Veeva is at the heart of two explosive megatrends: the cloud and life sciences. Building upon Veeva’s industry cloud strategy, our Vault team is developing an innovative cloud-based CTMS application that will accelerate trial execution by delivering a highly intuitive user experience that unifies CTMS, SSU and eTMF, combining data, documentation, and process providing actionable visibility across clinical operations.
If you have dreamed of being a product owner for a game-changing cloud-based clinical product, read on. The Senior Product Manager for Vault CTMS is a critical position, responsible for understanding global life sciences clinical operations needs. You will hone the roadmap and vision for the product, and work closely with the engineering team to bring your vision to life. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with a team of life sciences industry and technology A-players, who, together, are bringing the next generation of clinical operations capabilities to the life sciences industry.
The ideal candidate blends traditional inbound product management skills, in-depth understanding of life sciences clinical process and a passion for solving complex design problems with elegant, inventive solutions.
- Define product priorities and roadmap by collecting and synthesizing input from customers, partners, executives, market owners, sales, services and engineering
- Define actionable product requirements that meet strategic goals
- Be the voice of the customer and work collaboratively with product development teams in an agile environment to design and deliver product capabilities that meet customer/market requirements
- Evangelize products and become the subject matter expert for internal audiences, external customers, and market facing communications
- Collaborate with other departments (e.g. application development, platform development, operations, etc.) to manage resources, timelines, and conflicts
- Balance short-term needs and long-term goals
- Be a role model for the company culture
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Experience with the life sciences clinical business processes and applications
- Proven technical and functional design skills
- Critical, intuitive thinker capable of making timely decisions
- Track record of effectively collaborating with engineering to define, design and deliver world-class product
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A strong sense of professional ethics
- Experience as product manager for eTMF, Study Startup, CTMS or other eClinical application
- Experience working on SaaS enterprise applications in an agile environment
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Back to top