Senior Product Manager, Vault API
At 1,900 employees and growing, and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
Veeva is looking for a Senior Product Manager to own and drive the Veeva Vault API. The Veeva Vault Platform is a powerful enterprise cloud platform that lets developer build powerful and easy to use applications that uniquely combine document and data management. The Vault API allows developers to develop integrations and extend the market leading Vault applications for Life Sciences. If you have a passion for efficient and easy to use APIs and are interested in enabling the growing community of Vault developers you may be a good fit for this position.
- Design high quality REST-based API specifications within an agile development process
- Interacting with engineering team to drive product delivery
- Develop clear and realistic product plans based on input from customers, market, and company objectives
- Grow Vault’s Developer Program by building great product, creating best practice content, and facilitating collaboration within the community
- Working closely with new and existing partners, consultants, and customers on the best ways to leverage the Vault API
- Serve as API product expert for the company: Sales, Marketing, Engineering, and Services
- 1-3 years in a software development or technical consulting role working with web APIs and SDKs, with hands-on coding experience
- 2+ years in a product management role, with demonstrated skills in design, product development, and planning
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment, with little direct supervision
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- BS in computer science or engineering
- Work experience in an Enterprise Application software company
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top