Senior Product Manager, Partner Solutions
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers.
Follow us on Instagram @veevasystems or Twitter @VeevaCareers and read the buzz, see our videos, and hear from our team about the innovation, people, and #lifeatveeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Make your best career move here!
In this dynamic Senior Product Manager, Partner Solutions role, you’ll have the opportunity to manage industry leading technology and integration partner solutions from start to finish, including the design of integrations, the certification and validation process, through post-go live. Using your ability to combine strong partner relationship management, technical understanding and project management you’ll impact Veeva beyond your direct team, influencing both internal and external stakeholders. This fast-paced team is the perfect place to build and shape Veeva’s partner integration strategy, with a focus on enabling customer success. Our ideal candidate has a positive attitude, is highly collaborative and used to working in a flexible environment.
- Manage the definition and evolution of product integrations between Veeva products (CRM, Vault, Network) and technology alliances – ensure integrations meet customer expectations
- Be the subject matter expert on Veeva’s integrations and APIs
- Help determine and document the criteria that will ensure a partner is technically a good fit, fills product gaps, and delivers quality integrations
- Ensure partners meet the technical and product focused criteria necessary to create a quality integration for our customers and internal teams
- Help develop partner training curriculum, course requirements in collaboration with product teams
- Work with partners throughout the training and certification process
- Design innovative integration features based upon industry requirements
- Act as liaison between the Veeva and partner product teams to ensure products are operating effectively
- Collaborate with leaders across all departments to produce integrations that provide a seamless experience and value for both customers and partners
- Represent the product team as a point of contact and expert on partner technology and their integrations with Veeva
- Working knowledge of software engineering to interact with developers, communicate needs, and drive integration feature execution
- Update and maintain (in collaboration with stakeholders) documentation for partners including API access, integration documentation, support etc.
- Configure and provision sandbox environments
- Manage partner integration related FAQ’s, documentation, message boards, etc
- Work with stakeholders to launch partner integrations and roll out them out to internal and external stakeholders: training, demos, first line of support to all areas of the organization including Sales, SQA, Training, Development & Services
- Ensure customer success through quality of product integrations and partnerships
- BS: science, engineering or business administration
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional program management, analytical, and organizational skills
- 5+ years experience in an Engineering, Product Management, Life Sciences Software Consulting, or similar role
- 5+ years experience in customer or partner facing role
- Proven people management experience
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple ongoing projects with many cross-functional dependencies
- Collaborate across teams and organizations
- Experience in obtaining and synthesizing customer and partner feedback from various sources, assessing root needs, and integrating that information into a cohesive design
- Ability to understand and communicate architectural requirements, preferences, and limitations
- Learn new concepts and apply them quickly
- Exposure to the following technologies:
- Hands on with tools auditing, analyzing and instrumenting API usage to determine technical and operational requirements
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Experience with Life Science industry
- Experience working and negotiating with partners
- Experience with implementing secure and scalable API solutions at the enterprise level
- Experience writing detailed user stories, managing a backlog and product roadmap
- Experience with Java
- Previous partner management experience in a technical role
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top