Senior Product Manager, CRM
At 2,000 employees and growing and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
Are you a creative person with a passion for creating world-class products? Do you enjoy solving complex problems with simple, elegant solutions? Do you excel working closely with business and technical resources in a fast-paced environment? Then we have a role for you!
The Senior Product Manager is a critical position responsible in developing our world-class CRM solution. You will work closely with customers, sales, consulting, and engineering to construct product roadmaps and define detailed product specifications. To be successful you must be able to ‘go broad and go deep’ - think strategically to define your vision, and then craft detailed designs and effectively communicate with your Engineering, QA and UX peers.Responsibilities
- Drive strategic direction of the Veeva CRM solutions
- Define product priorities and roadmap by collecting and synthesizing input from customers, partners, executives, market owners, sales, services and engineering
- Be the voice of the customer and work collaboratively with product development teams to design and deliver product capabilities that meet customer/market requirements
- Evangelize products and become the subject matter expert for internal audiences, external customers, and market facing communications
- Collaborate with other departments (e.g.UX, engineering, QA, operations, etc.) to manage resources, timelines, and conflicts
- Ultimately you are responsible for creating features that are built, delivered with quality, and delight customers
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Experience in researching and understanding customer and market requirements to develop short and long term product roadmaps and plans
- Experience writing detailed user stories and managing a story backlog
- Track record of effectively collaborating with engineering/QA to define, design and deliver product
- Ability to understand and communicate architectural requirements, preferences, and limitations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A strong sense of professional ethics
- Experience with commercial aspects of the Life Sciences industry, including Field Sales or Field Medical
- Experience developing configurable enterprise SaaS solutions in an agile environment
- Experience with federal regulatory requirements, including 21 CFR Part 11 and PDMA, as well as state laws and regulations
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Experience developing configurable enterprise SaaS solutions
- Prior work in software development, or computer science degree
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top