Senior Product Manager
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative SaaS solutions for life sciences customers.
Follow us on Instagram @veevasystems or Twitter @VeevaCareers and read the buzz, see our videos, and hear from our team about the innovation, people, and #lifeatveeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Make your best career move here!
Veeva is looking for a Pleasanton-based Senior Product Manager to join Vault’s Clinical product management team. This person is a highly creative, hands-on product manager who is comfortable in a do-it-yourself start-up environment, working with a team of A-players. You will collaborate with key Veeva executives and product development teams to define the product roadmap and drive the design and delivery of Vault eTMF.
The ideal candidate blends traditional inbound product management skills, in-depth understanding of clinical trial processes and a passion for solving complex design problems with elegant, inventive solutions.
Veeva is at the heart of two explosive megatrends: the cloud and life sciences. Building upon Veeva’s industry cloud strategy, our Vault team is developing an innovative cloud-based product suite that will transform the way life sciences companies manage their critical clinical business processes and documentation: the way salesforce.com did for CRM.Responsibilities:
- Define product priorities and roadmap by collecting and synthesizing input from customers, partners, executives, market owners, sales, services and engineering
- Define actionable product requirements that meet strategic goals
- Be the voice of the customer and work collaboratively with product development teams to design and deliver product capabilities that meet customer/market requirements
- Evangelize products and become the subject matter expert for internal audiences, external customers, and market facing communications
- Collaborate with other departments (e.g. application development, platform development, operations, etc.) to manage resources, timelines, and conflicts
- Balance short-term needs and long-term goals
- Be a role model for the company culture
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Experience with the life sciences clinical business processes and applications
- Experience in researching and understanding customer and market requirements to develop short and long term product roadmaps and plans
- Track record of effectively collaborating with engineering to define, design and deliver product
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A strong sense of professional ethics
- Willingness to travel – 1-2 times per quarter
- Experience as product manager for eTMF, Study Startup, CTMS or other eClinical application
- Experience working on SaaS enterprise applications in an agile environment preferred
Back to top